If you need either Basic or Advanced Life Support training, you can’t go wrong with our certification programs. When you compare us with other providers in the country, we always come out on top with the largest selection of quality training courses, varied schedule, and cheap rates. All of our training locations have their own webpages so you can visit them for complete contact and program details. However, to give you an overview, here is a list of our locations and the programs they offer.
Provider locations in the US
We are located in five states, over six cities. These cities have one provider each, all offering the same training programs. Schedules for the classes may vary among the locations but the programs remain the same.
- California – Los Angeles CPR, San Francisco CPR
- Hawaii – Honolulu CPR
- Nevada – Las Vegas CPR
- Oregon – Portland CPR
- Washington – Seattle CPR
CPR training programs
There are Basic Life Support and Advanced Life Support programs available at our providers.
Basic Life Support
- Basic Heartsaver CPR – 4 hours long, for the general public
- Basic Heartsaver CPR C – 4.5 hours long, for healthcare providers
- Basic Life Support for HCPs – 4.5 hours long (4 hours for re-certification)
Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) – 16 hours long over 2 days (5 to 6 hours for re-certification)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) – 14 hours over 2 days (6 hours and 20 minutes/8 hours and 20 minutes for re-certification)
CPR programs teach trainees how to properly give chest compressions and rescue breaths to a victim who has experienced cardiac arrest. Cardiac arrest can be caused by a number of reasons, primarily cardiac disease. According to the WHO, cardiac disease is the leading cause of death in the entire world. It can be found in the top ten causes of death in almost all countries.
All of the programs are certification programs. Once you finish your enrolled program and pass the exam, you are awarded a training certificate that is valid for two years. You can renew your certificate before expiration through a re-certification class. Re-certification is available for three of our programs: BLS for HCPs, ACLS, and PALS training.
Remember: We do not renew expired certificates so sign up for re-certification early.